1. What is a pre-filter?
- The pre-filter assists as an additional safety measure and filters further coffee chaffs that the cyclone does not capture from the waste air. In case of a cyclone failure this ensures the function of the catalyst and keeps it clean.
2. What is the meaning of the numbers behind the term ReiCatino® or KNV (catalytic incineration)?
- ReiCatino® 100 – exhaust air volume max. 100 Nm³/h
- ReiCatino® 450 – exhaust air volume max. 450 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Gourmet 600 – exhaust air volume max. 600 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 900 – exhaust air volume max. 900 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 1200 – exhaust air volume max. 1.200 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 1600 – exhaust air volume max. 1.600 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 3200 – exhaust air volume max. 3.200 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 5000 – exhaust air volume max. 5.000 Nm³/h
- ReiCat Industrial 7500 – exhaust air volume max. 7.500 Nm³/h
3. What is the difference between the ReiCatino® line and the other catalytic air purification solutions?
- The ReiCatino® line, especially designed for shop roasters and adapted to their needs, is electrically operated. The systems for specialty and industrial roasters are gas-operated.
4. From what plant size does an outdoor installation become possible?
- Indoor installation: ReiCatino® line
- Indoor and outdoor installation: ReiCat Gourmet and ReiCat Industrial
5. How does a catalytic air purification system (catalytic incineration system) work?
- The waste air contaminated with organic impurities is led to the catalytic air purification system via pipe and an on-site blower. The waste air is heated to the necessary reaction temperature by means of an electric hot air blower or a gas burner. A thermal reaction at the catalytic converter converts all impurities that are responsible for smoke and odour into harmless substances.
6. What does the maintenance include and how does it work?
- Basically, our catalytic air purification solutions only require little maintenance.
- Both the pre-filter and the honey comb catalyst of the catalytic air purification system can be cleaned with compressed air.